NAAAP-DFW Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is awarded to the following up-to three recipients in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Each scholar will receive up to $1000 to be applied to his or her education fund. This year we have held various charity fundraisers to raise money for the NAAAP-DFW Scholarship Fund. We are looking forward to expanding opportunities in 2015 and 2016 to raise even more money for deserving students.
To apply, complete an application form and submit it along with the most current official high school transcript. The deadline for submission is April 15th , 2015 at 11:59PM CST. If you have any questions, please contact our executives at email@example.com.
Applications may be sent electronically as a Microsoft Word or PDF document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your most recent official high school transcript by email from your high school counselor’s office e-mail address to email@example.com.
- Must be a high school senior during the 2015 academic year and graduating from high school in the Spring/Summer of 2015 in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Must be entering the first year of college in the Fall of 2015
- Must have a cumulative GPA 2.75 or higher (submission of most current official high school transcript is required)
Must be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census - www.census.gov
- Academic achievement
- Leadership skills
- Community activities and involvement
- Scholastic activities and involvement
- Work or other activities
- Financial need
All Applications will be reviewed by the NAAAP-DFW Scholarship Committee. A personal interview might be scheduled.
Final scholarship recipients will be notified and invited to the NAAAP DFW's Award Gala on October 2015 (more details to come).
We are looking forward to your participation. Good luck!
Download the Scholarship Application