We are the Dallas-Ft Worth chapter of the National Association of Asian American Professionals, a network for Asian American leaders. The NAAAP Vision: “We make leaders!” proclaims our mission to build leaders who are inspired and engaged. We believe that leaders are made, not born. We believe that sharpening the right skills and using the right platform to practice those skills will allow us to achieve any goals and dreams. And we believe in empowering others to achieve their goals and dreams to strengthen our community. Last but not least, we believe that both men and women can be built into leaders.
We fight for our mission by providing, one, professional development programs that foster continuous individual growth in the diversity of thought and skill sets. Two, networking events that enable leaders to establish meaningful connections with each other. And three, philanthropic service events that strengthen our community at large.
Mission & Values
- Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- Engage and participate with the community-at-large
- Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
Leadership: Develop, inspire, and connect leaders.
Education: Excel at life-long learning.
Accountability: Honor commitments to deliver value.
Diversity: Embrace a culture of inclusion and innovation.
ATG Against the Grain Productions
The Source of Hope
Greater Dallas Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- 2015 NAAAP Chapter Excellence
- NAAAP Award of Excellence - Marketing and Public Relations
- NAAAP Community Involvement
- NAAAP Associate Chapter of the Year
- NAAAP Gold Sponsor Raytheon
- DAABA Community Leader of the Year
- NAAAP Venture of the Year
- NAAAP Operational Efficiencies